Sunday, April 6, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #2


Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Second Stacking the Shelves!! How was your week? Read anything good? Get a stack of books? I hope so! Here is my week in review!

Borrowed:

Wife by Wednesday by Catherine Bybee - I borrowed this from Kindle Lenders Library. I wanted something maybe light to counter some of the heavier things I have planned to read over the next month.












Purchased:

The Program by Suzanne Young -  I've been dying to read this book for months but never really having the money to get it when I wanted. It was on sale and I snatched it up. I can't wait to dive into this book.

Wallbanger by Alice Clayton - I read some of this story when it  was a fanfiction. I am not all about pulled to published stories but something about this has called to me and I wanted a sure thing of funny to get me out of the angsty mood my last book left. I ended up finishing it over the weekend and loved it more than I could remember. I can't wait till the sequel comes out in a few months.







Until Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. You got a lot of nice books this week. The Program is one that I've heard a lot of good things about. I've been waiting for my library to carry it so that I can borrow it.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will definitely gush about it once I read The Program. I am scared it won't live up to the hype but we will see.

    ReplyDelete