Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday! New Series We Want To Start


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Sorry for the break last week, but we are back with new series we wish to start.

  • Covenant by Jennifer L Armentrout - I plan to start this one soon as my first Jennifer L Armentrout series. The whole greek god stuff makes me really excited for it.
     
  • Hourglass by Myra McEntire - A few friends have recommended this to me and I think it should be time to get to it. The covers really are beautiful.
  • The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett - I love the whole concept about this. Nightmares personified is awesome. I have the first book, signed, but I just haven't started yet.
  • Unbreakable by Kami Garcia - I was told I would love this because I'm a huge fan of Supernatural, the show, so I just need to hunker down and start.
  • Defiance by C.J. Redwine - The covers are what draw me in but I need to find a postapocalyptic YA fantasy I can love.
Until Next Time!

7 comments:

  1. Great list! I've got Cinder on my list and am curious about the Covenant series. I don't think I've heard of that one before but it looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keira, I hope you get to read Cassandra Clare's TMI series. I haven't picked up Cinder to start again. But I still want to read this series so sometime in the future.

    Nikki, I've only read one book from Jennifer Armentrout but I hope to change that soon. I hear lots of great things about her books and her writing.

    Thanks for sharing! Here's my TTT post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keira: CINDER!!!! I LOVE The Lunar Chronicles so much! SO I am super excited that you are wanting to read Cinder! In my opinion, it is AWESOME! I REALLY need to read Veronica Mars #1. I even bought it already, but haven't had the chance to read it yet. (I LOVE V.M.) Alice in Zombieland also made my list! Great choices!
    Nikki: I read Unbreakable recently and I enjoyed it. There are A LOT of similarities to Supernatural, which I think helped me enjoy it so much. I hope that you will enjoy reading it! Defiance also made my list this week! Great choices!
    I love both your lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that the Supernatural aspect will help me along because I ADORE that show! And Yay! you love VM too! I got Keira into the series and now she is hooked lol Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I met Jennifer and she was so nice and I have so many friends that love her writing. If I can get out of my book funk I will start it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many books in the Covenant series which makes me kind of nervous but it looks good. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinder is awesome! And you can never lose with Veronica Mars!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete