Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #22



Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Letting Nikki have this one. My puny stack can't match this! LOL 




The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I was really surprised to get this at Chapter by Chapter. It wasn’t one I expected but I’m glad to have gotten it. I will now read this after I finish the Covenant series.


Be With Me by J. Lynn - I had Wait for You so now I can read this right after I finish the other.


All Broke Down by Cora Carmack - I love sports and sequels. I was hella excited to nab this one up.


Rowdy by Jay Crownover - I legit ran to get this. And I don’t run unless I’m getting chased. I devoured it in a day as well. Might be one of my favorites of the series.


Between by Megan Whitmer - I saw the author at Chapter by CHapter and it was an impulse buy cause the cover was so pretty.


Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid - A friend gave this to me cause she had a copy already and I hear great things about it.


Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto - I hear bad things about this book but I wanted it for so long, I’m still going to give it a chance.


The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris - I adore Rachel for giving this to me at Chapter by Chapter. It was one of my WoW books a few weeks back and I love the cover.


Ride, Rev, Thrash by JC Emery - This author was so nice. I was at her table and found out I was a blogger and gave me a set of her series. It seems so awesome!


Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless by Liz Czukas - This was the first book I picked when I won a raffle. The cover is another one that draws me to it. Plus, I’m pretty clueless anyway.


Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg - I’ve wanted to read this book FOREVER! I was happy to finally meet her.


Blackbird by Anna Carey - This is one book I want to give a chance this fall. Second POV is something you don’t see often and I want to see if it is doable.


Down and Dirty by Ash Johnson - I was feeling in a sports new adult mood so this got added to the pile. LOVE anything dealing with extreme sports so I hope this is good.


Boarded by Love by Toni Aleo - I wanted to read something by Toni Aleo and this was a new release so add!


The Hookup by Kristen Callihan - I kept seeing this at chapter by chapter but didn’t pick it up. When I saw it was sports, I had to.


Sweet Home by Tillie Cole - More sports!


Better When He’s Bad by Jay Crownover - I wanted to try something different by Jay and people have been telling me this is really good. So into the pile it goes!

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment