Due to the addition of a new feature, starting tomorrow, we have moved Stacking the Shelves to Saturday, and man do we have books, books galore!
- Virgin by Radhika Sanghani - Looks like reading the Netgalley emails paid off. After getting Only With You, I tried my luck at this one. I am so glad. It so far is hilarious. This is a read for anyone who has ever felt out of the loop.
- The 100 Society by Carla Spadbery - Another Netgalley find. Recently I have been trying to find books in genres I haven't really read before. Thriller isn't really my go to, so this should be interesting.
- Tangled by Emma Chase - This has been on my wishlist for a long time. When I get in the mood for something a bit naughty, this will be my read.
- Fan Art by Sarah Tregay - One of my top summer to be read books, I needed to get it and dive in right away.
- Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff - One of my most anticipated reads of 2014. I can't wait to start this. I am heavy in the virtual world, so to see it in a book like this seems very interesting.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - This is going to be our book for July, so I better get on it quick.
- What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick - One word: FINALLY!!!
- Losing It by Cora Cormack - I heard about Faking It and hadn't realized it was part of a series. When I looked up the book and realized Losing It came first I rushed to read the synopsis and found I was more interested in it and added both to my TBR.
- Hate List by Jennifer Brown - This has been on my list for a while, but I've just gotten around to buying it. My guess is it's a mood book. Hopefully I'll be in the mood soon.
- Half Bad by Sally Green - Found this on a Top Ten Tuesday list recently. I'm not sure what to expect, but the reviews look promising.
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - Have you ever wanted to read something, but you're just not sure? That's been me with Perfect Chemistry for over a year now. Now that I have it I plan on getting to this ASAP.
- On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta - As I said Tuesday, I loved Saving Francesca and have heard marvelous things about Jellicoe Road. Can't wait to start this.
- Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken - It would appear I'm on a bit of a NA kick...
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - Another that's been on my list for a while. I'm not sure why I waited so long to purchase The Iron King.
- Boy Toy by Barry Lyga - While looking up books about teacher/student relationships I came across Boy Toy. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but the story is about something that we see all-too-often in society and I wanted to hear this authors take on it.
- What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick - Huntley Fitzpatrick is really the reason we started Lazy Book Lovers. I loved My Life Next Door and look forward to more from her!
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West - I've heard great things about this and absolutely LOVE the cover!
- Virgin by Radhika Sanghani - My current read, and laugh-out-loud funny!!
- Pretty by Jillian Lauren -My sister gave me this to read recently. If you checked out my survey Thursday then you know my worst bookish habit is to look at reviews before I start a book and sometimes in the middle. I checked out the rating of Pretty the moment I got it. While it may not be top rated I'm optimistic and look forward to reading this tale.
That's it for this week! Make sure to leave us the link to your haul so we can see what you're reading next!
Until Next Time!