Sunday, April 13, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #3


Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

What a week! How was your reading this week? Mine was a whirlwind but I got some reading and book buying down. Remember how last week I borrowed Wife by Wednesday from amazon? Finished and LOVED it! I loved it so much I went on a binge of Catherine Bybee books.

Purchased:


 Married by Monday by Catherine Bybee - I breezed through this one. After reading the first book, I just couldn't leave this world. This, and the one prior and ones after, are everything you could have asked for. Undeniable attraction, action, some funny. All wrapped up in a great wedding dress.



 FiancĂ© by Friday by Catherine Bybee - I'm currently reading this one now. Not as easy to get in as the prior two but I still am loving these characters.
 Single by Saturday by Catherine Bybee - I am on the edge of my seat to read this one. The story for this one is set up in the previous book and I feel like it will be great.

 Not Quite Dating by Catherine Bybee - I got this one mostly to read something different from the Weekday Bride Series. I can't wait to though.



Until Next Time!

3 comments:

  1. not quite dating looks really good. I hope you enjoy

    Happy reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading and blogging about my characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your wonderful stories!! Can't wait till the next installment.

    ReplyDelete