Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday! 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish


  1. This Is Our Story by Ashley Elston - I was all about this one, then I forgot it came out. Now it's going back on my list for this year.
  2. Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys - Again, I forgot this one had came out. I feel like this is going to be the running theme between most of these on the list. 
  3. Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton & Nina Bocci - I purchased it, looked at the cover, and then got distracted by something and never went back. Plan is to read it before March.
  4. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by John Tiffany - Everyone talked so much shit about this my excitement for it just died. I'll get to it, one day.
  5. Spare and Found Parts by Sarah Maria Griffin - I'm a ratings junkie, so the ratings for this one seemed not the greatest, even though I loved the synopsis. 
  6. All in Pieces by Suzanne Young - I have to, have to, have to read this. I've just be so lax when it comes to YA. 
  7. My Kind of Crazy by Robin Reul - Another one where I got distracted by things. This WILL get read this year.
  8. Drag Teen by Jeffery Self - This one made me iffy so I pushed it out of my mind. But I still am intrigued by the concept.
  9. Idol by Kristen Callihan - This may be one of the ones I read sooner rather than later. I just have to be in the mood for some musical romance.
  10. The Smell of Other People's Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock - This seemed great when I read the synopsis, but I haven't been in a historical fiction sorta mood. 
ALSO BOOKS ARE SO DAMN EXPENSIVE! OMG! 
That is one of the biggest reasons I haven't read any of these yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment