Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday! Things Books Have Made Me Want To Do or Learn About After Reading Them


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish


1) Archery - Being a fan of Hunger Games, Arrow, and thinking Hawkeye is the coolest Avenger I tried out archery. IT IS HARD! I knew I had weak upper body strength but after an hour lesson of holding that bow, my arms were shaking. I would like to try it again but if it ever became a committed hobby of mine, I better start lifting weights first.



2) Sword fighting or fencing - This comes from being a huge Star Wars fan and wishing I could really become a Jedi Knight. I never tried fencing or sword fighting, as I am not at all athletic. But if I were to pick up another sport besides archery, I'd want to do this.
This would be me though:


3) The book I am currently reading is The Secret Ways of Perfume by Cristina Caboni and the main character creates new and customized perfumes for her customers. The way she speaks about scents and the emotions it evokes has mad me wish I could have a customized perfume of my own. So maybe if I win the lottery I can commission one.



No comments:

Post a Comment