Friday, January 29, 2016

Welcome our part-time Lazies! (@Lisey978 & @frostbitsky)


Hi all! This isn't really a discussion but I didn't have a header for this. And what this is, is we have upgraded two of our regular guest reviewers into part-time lazy girls!

Elisa and Stephanie are now going to be part-time bloggers here on the site. What that means is that they will continue to review but sometimes they may participate in some of our memes.

Now's lets get to know the new lazies a bit better with a few questions.

Describe yourself in 5 words.
Faithful, caring, loving, funny, nurturing

Who is your current book crush?
Book crush? I don't have just one, there are too many to list.

What's your TV guilty pleasure when you're not reading?
Vampire Diaries

Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Melissa McCarthy

If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Trade places with Blake Lively so I can spend a day with Ryan Reynolds

What's your favorite website?
Amazon

What's the last song you listened to on your iPod?
iPod broke, last CD I listened to was Adele's 25

What's the last book you bought?
Clubwhore by Kim Jones

Describe yourself in 5 words.
I'm organized, petitie, funny, artistic, and geeky. 

Who is your current book crush?
My current book crush is Sevro au Barca from the Red Rising trilogy. He is completely mad but so entertaining. He has some of the best lines in the story. 

What's your TV guilty pleasure when you're not reading?
I watch a lot of TV - I'll go with Nashville. It's such a cheesy soap opera but it has country music, so I like it. 

Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Everyone says I look like Heather Matarazzo. 

If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
I'd trade places with J.K. Rowling. Then I can see all her Harry Potter journals. 

What's your favorite website?
Fanforum.com. I have been posting on that message board since 2000 and used to be a moderator for 3 of their boards: Star Wars, Ewan McGregor, and Hayden Christensen. 

What's the last song you listened to on your iPod?
"Satellite of Love" - Lou Reed. Because David Bowie died I was listening to the Velvet Goldmine soundtrack. 

What's the last book you bought?
Never Broken: Songs Are Only Half the Story by Jewel. I did just preorder the ebook version of Morning Star by Pierce Brown.

Look out for more of their reviews and other things they'll bring to the blog. You can follow both of them on Twitter and Goodreads! Elisa is @Lisey978/Goodreads and Stephanie is @frostbitsky/Goodreads

Give them both a follow and warm welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment