Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday! New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish

This year there were so many new-to-me authors for me. All of them are now favorites of mine and will be added to my must-buy list. I have more than 10 that I could list but I'll narrow it down as much as possible.


  • Abbi GlinesBook that got me hooked: Fallen Too Far
    I know a lot of people love her, and when I started the Rosemary Beach series, I got it. Though I haven't finished the series, the plans are there to continue.
  • Tijan - Book that got me hooked: Sustain
    Before reading Sustain, I was a bit wary about reading a Tijan book. My friend was obsessed and I wasn't sure that it was the right fit for me. Boy was I wrong. She's good. Really good.
  • Kylie Scott - Book that got me hooked: Lick
    This series owns a piece of my heart. Lick was funny and sexy and Kylie knows how to make you care about rockers and shows you a different side. I can't wait for the spin off series.
  • Elle Kennedy - Book that got me hooked: The Deal
    I think my reviews of her books I've done shows exactly what I think of Elle.
  • Sabrina Bowen - Book that got me hooked: Him
    Once I read her writing with Elle, I had to see what the fuss about her other series, The Ivy Years. I am now obsessed with Hockey. So thanks.
  • R.S. Grey - Book that got me hooked: The Duet
    This was cute in the best way and made me fall in love with R.S. All of her books have this endearing quality that makes you want to just wrap yourself up in them.
  • Whitney G. - Book that got me hooked: Sincerely, Carter
    More often than not, a cover draws me to a book. With this one, the cover hooked me and then the story reeled me in. Whitney is really good at romance and an actual sweet person!
  • Jay McLean Book that got me hooked: Kick, Push
    It had been a while since a book outright had me sobbing. Even though I've only read this one, I know Jay is really good at touching all the soft places inside you. Can't wait for the sequel.
  • Penny Reid - Book that got me hooked: Truth or Beard
    Probably the funniest writer I've encountered since Alice Clayton. Every time I pick up a new book, I know Penny has my back and is going to make me laugh then swoon.
  • Jana Aston - Book that got me hooked:  Wrong
    I wasn't sure if I was going to like this one but Jana came from left field with the dirty yet tastefulness. I loved Wrong and I hope there is a follow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment