Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday! Halloween Edition! 13 Scariest Covers!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Happy Halloween! Well, not yet. I love Halloween, it's my favorite holiday after Thanksgiving. I will admit, I haven't watched as much scary movies or read anything scary this year but there is still time! Now, let me give you 13 scary book covers!



Best fangirl face ever.


I love cats but this is just wrong on so many levels.


This is just creepy. Kids and attics make a scary mix.


Scariest thing ever to a 10 year old.


Makes you scared to shower anymore.


I remember seeing this cover on my grandma's shelf as a kid and it totally gave me nightmares.


As if the doll wasn't enough, had to put it in that creepy outfit!


I find this funny scary because she looks better as a zombie.


Reminds me of paranormal activity or something.


Not the most dramatic but being a city girl, farm tools scare me.


Again, children are scary. 


This one makes you hate all holidays. 


Enough said.




No comments:

Post a Comment