Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday! Series I haven't finished yet!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This list is going to be the easiest list for me because I'm notorious for starting things and not finishing them. Series in particular.

 


  1. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead - Stopped: Book 4. It wasn't that I didn't like the series. I just got bored with this book and the main character.
  2. Pushing the Limits series by Katie McGarry - Stopped: Book 3. This is the product of laziness. I was so excited for the 4th book and then it just died down.
  3. Sisterhood series by Ann BrasharesStopped: Book 3. This was an old read for me and I just stopped reading the series. I'm not sure if I'll ever go back.
  4. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra ClareStopped: Book 3. Hyped killed this one for me. A friend said I had to read this one in release order so I was supposed to start Infernal Devices and just never did.
  5. Cocktail series by Alice ClaytonStopped: Book 3. Slip of the mind really. I love this series and I hope to go back to it sometime this year.
  6. 2B Trilogy by Ann Aguirre - Stopped: Book 1. This was just an alright read for me. Wasn't terrible but I don't know if I'll ever go back.
  7. This & That series by Brooke MossStopped: Book 1. One of the cutest books I read but terrified to continue and not like the series.
  8. Modern Love Story series by Daisy PrescottStopped: Book 1. I think this is because I didn't know it was an actual series. I'm pretty scared to go back because I haven't read the first book in a while.
  9. Losing It series by Cora CarmackStopped: Book 1. I liked the first book well enough but something kept stopping me from continuing. Maybe one day.
  10. Anna and the French Kiss series by Stephanie PerkinsStopped: Book 1. Another lazy one. I loved the first but was kinda scared to start the second and not love it as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment