Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday! Authors I've Read The Most Books From


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Been a while but I was waiting for a topic I really liked and could do. So I picked this one. Authors to me are celebrities, even though my friend says they aren't. But when you read someone's book, you're reading a piece of them I believe. When I read a book I love, I try to binge on their other works. In result, I end up with a bunch of books from the same authors. Here are a few of them. (I picked authors who I had read 4 or more of.)




  1. Rainbow Rowell (4 books)
    It's no secret that I adore Rainbow. From when I first read Eleanor & Park, I just had to read anything she had done.

  2. Kylie Scott (4 books)
    The Stage Dive series is one of the best series I've read this year and is always at the tip of my tongue when recommending reads to people.

  3. Tara Sivec (5 books)
    Tara's books have this humor that you're not really expecting and the story doesn't disappoint.

  4. Christina Lauren (5 books)
    Another nonshocker. These girls know how to weave a story and make you fall in love over and over again.

  5. Stephenie Meyer (5 books)
    I can say that she started my love for reading as an adult and I will always be grateful for giving me a world to get lost in.

  6. Megan Erickson (6 books)
    I should walk around with a t-shirt that says fangirl for Megan's books. I just finished her latest and can't get over how she pulls you in each time.

  7. Jay Crownover (6 books)
    Took me forever to get into the Marked Men series, but once I did, it's been heaven since.

  8. J.K. Rowling (7 books)
    She truly started it all for me. I don't know where I would be without Harry Potter in my life. Probably very sheltered and boring.

  9. Catherine Bybee (7 books)
    I didn't think I would like her books but when I read Wife by Wednesday, I was hooked. True romance at its finest.

  10. Cecily Von Ziegesar (17 books)
    In that weird time of high school going into college, I found the Gossip Girl books and devoured them. They were crazy and a little out of this world but it was a world I wanted to live and I did through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment