Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Happy Halloween week! It's a week of spooks and thrills, and we're interested to see what you all have on your top ten.
- Hocus Pocus - One of my all time favorite movies ever. And ironically this is who I would dress up as for Halloween as well. I would love to be a Sanderson Witch.
- The Halloween Tree - I don’t know if you’ve ever seen this but it was on the Cartoon Network back in the 90’s. I think it was a book as well but it was so creepy to me when I was a kid and every year I pray and hope they show it on air again.
- Double Double Toil and Trouble - Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. I mean, this was one of their best movies they ever did. And it was creepy as hell.
- Don’t Look Under The Bed - I was a total Disney Channel kid and when this came out I thought I was going to shit my pants. Disney really pushed it with this. I love the idea of the boogeyman.
- Casper - All I will say is Devon Sawa and “Can I Keep You?”
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn - Flynn's writing is twisted, creepy, I absolutely love her.
- House Of 1000 Corpses - Ever watched a movie that you almost couldn't watch, but couldn't look away? That's this for me, but I continue to replay and love it.
- Devil's Rejects - The sequel to House of 1000, this movie is foul and creepy and I love it.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show - VH1 used to play this every Halloween and I always made sure to be home to watch.
- Halloween - Would it really be a Halloween list without Michael Myers?
Until next time,