Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays! Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At Our Lunch Table


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Oh high school.... high school.


  • Peter from To All the Boys I've Loved Before - Hot. Jock. Good heart. Do I really need to elaborate? 
  • Alyssa from Splintered - Alyssa is the "too-cool-for-you-though-I-don't-realize-I'm-cool-at-all" girl. She would be my best friend, though I probably wouldn't be hers.
  • Park from Eleanor and Park - Token nerd, who doesn't know he's a nerd. We all need one. 
  • Ezra from The Beginning of Everything - If I were 14 years younger and fictional, Ezra would be my dream crush.
  • Samantha Reed from My Life Next Door - A little high strung (rightfully), a bit lost, kinda shy. I think we would have a lot to talk about. That happens when two awkward people are in awkward situations.


  • Eleanor from Eleanor and Park - She would be my shy friend but I wouldn’t care.
  • Christina from Divergent - Her bluntness would work well with mine. We would probably fight but then make up shortly after. 
  • Josh from Anna and the french kiss - I would make him draw me stuff. Pure entertainment reasons and I believe he is also hot.
  • Caymen from The Distance between Us - We have share a similar family life so I think we would bond over that.
  • Cath from Fangirl - Cath is me. I am Cath.

Until Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. I love the gifs! So very high school. Not enough money in the world to make me even consider revisiting that age! Great list. I really must read Eleanor and Park! And Anna and the French Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla (The Bookish Owl)September 4, 2014 at 6:54 AM

    Eleanor and Park would be awesome additions to a lunch table although they'd probably be too busy paying attention to each other to talk to us, LOL!

    ReplyDelete