Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
We all do it and it all happens to us. After reading a book we HAVE to have someone else read it to either gush with us or you think that it just fits that person. This week, we're talking about the ones people have been begging us to read.
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson - Keira has been telling me to read this one since the moment she finished. I just haven’t gotten to it or been in the mood to start something that will probably make me cry.
- Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R. Ward - 90% of my female friends have read this series and is obsessed with it. Constantly they are saying I need to read it. If I want sexy vampires, apparently these are the books to read.
- The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare - Since I really liked the first part of The Mortal Instruments, I've been told to read this one. According to my many friends, this is better than the Mortal Instruments.
- Curse Workers Series by Holly Black - I've read Coldest girl in Coldtown so my friend says if I want to get another taste of Holly’s writing that I should start with this series. It’s in the never ending TBR pile.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - I was told that since I like Divergent that I would love this. I’m not too sure. I've heard some mixed things about the last book that gives me some pause about starting.
- Flat Out Love by Jessica Park - I've heard amazing this about this book and its sequel. Nikki, as well as a few commenters, have convinced me, so it's on my "what to buy next" lost.
- Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd - For a week there was a group on FB advocating this book. I mean, these ladies were all. I'm not sure if it's really my type of read, but hey, you never know until you try.
- Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre - Fans of Aguirre are loyal to the core. Between their suggestions and reviews I'm considering. It does sound like something I would enjoy.
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman - The blogosphere was all abuzz last month with people waiting for the next book in this series, so I asked some questions and was told it's a "MUST READ". It's already on my shelf, but when I'll get to it, I can't say.
- Make It Count by Megan Erickson - Another that Nikki raved about. I like the synopsis, love the cover.
Until Next Time!