Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday! Authors we own the most books of!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

We are creatures of habit. So when we find authors we like we tend to stockpile. Here are our stockpile authors.

  • John Green - It was accidental that I acquired so many of his books, but I guess I just like his writing and all he has written has ended up on my shelf.
  • Jonathan Trooper - I went through a Jonathan Trooper phase, where I loved his writing, so I bought all of his books. Two have yet to be read, but I'll get there.
  • Gillian Flynn - No one does suspense like Gillian Flynn. Her writing is dark and always leaves me wanting more.
  • Laurell K. Hamilton - With 21 books in a series how can I not own a lot?
  • Stephenie Meyer - I admit it, I was a Twihard. From actin figure to fanfic, I did it all.
  • Cecily von Ziegesar - Before twilight, there was Gossip Girl for me. I read all of them and her spin off The It Girl, and I loved them all. 
  • Catherine Bybee - She is a new one for me but once I read one I had to read ALL.
  • J.K. Rowling - I mean, come on. It's Harry Potter. I also have The Casual Vacancy but still... Harry Potter. Tattoos and all.
  • Richelle Mead - Keira begged me to read Vampire Academy and from there it was bam, get all the books.
  • Christina Lauren - They were tied with Stepheine Meyer in my collection and I find it funny cause they started as twilight fanfic writers. But they stand alone and I love their work.
Who's domineering your shelves?

Until Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. I have all of J.K. Rowing's, Stephenie Meyer's, Deborah Harkenss's, and Melinda Metz's books on my shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many amazing authors to "collect"!

    ReplyDelete