- On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta - A couple months ago I read Saving Francesca by the same author and really loved her writing style. I've heard wonderful things about Jellicoe Road and can't wait start it.
- Losing It by Cora Carmack - I had all but given up on the NA genre, then I read Sweet Filthy Boy and can't wait to see what other authors from the genre are doing.
- Flat Out Love by Jessica Park - Nikki recommended this to me recently and ever since I've has this nagging voice in the back of my mind, imploring me to buy this book.
- Every Day by David Levithan - Another I've been told great things about. The premise is intriguing and not anything I've heard of before.
- Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian - Sept. 16th!! I can't wait to read the final installment in the Burn for Burn series.
- Boomerang by Noelle August - July 8th! I actually found this book on goodreads. After reading Make It Count, I saw this on the side under Readers Also Enjoyed. The premise looked right up my alley. I can't wait to get it.
- My Life as a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland - A weird find. I heard a clip of the audiobook and thought it was so far from what I usually read that I just had to read it.
- Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton - Loved Wallbanger and I have been waiting for this one to come out. And that means next week this will be on my shelves.
- Fan Art by Sarah Tregay - Out today! (GO get it!) I had added this to my list to read months ago and the day has finally come. I feel like this will be such a departure from my usual go to reads that it will be good.
- What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick - It feels like years I've waited for this book. I know it came out earlier this year but I held off reading so I could read it in the summer. Get the full vibe of it.
What are you guys reading this summer?
Until Next Time!