Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday! 2014 Releases


Looking around the interwebs, we found this blog that hosts top ten lists! We thought, why not! So taking a page from the lovely people at The Broke and The Bookish, we bring you the Top Ten 2014 Releases We're Dying to Read!

    

    

    

Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore (No Cover)


2014 seems so long away! Nine times out of ten, some of these books will be featured on the blog sometime next year and we are excited to read them all with you!

Until Next Time!

6 comments:

  1. Oh! A new Jenny Han book. Not a huge fan of the Burn for Burn books, but this one sounds like fun. Just added to my TBR list. I have the new Huntley Fitzpatrick and Mindee Arnett books on my list too! Thanks for sharing! http://wp.me/zUn5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When that comes out it will be the first Jenny Han book I've read but I saw it and was instantly drawn. The new Huntley Fitzpatrick is on the tippy top of my list I can't wait! Thanks for your comment!!! ~ Nikki

      Delete
  2. New follower! Panic made my list too! That Guy in Real Life book cover reminds me of Eleanor & Park! Which reminds me, I can't believe I didn't list Rainbow Rowell on mine! :( Great choices!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! There is no list for me if it doesn't have Rainbow on it!

      Delete
  3. Stitch!!! Sorry, moving on to the books now... I am so happy Jenny Han has a new book coming out, I loved her Summer series! Want to get my hands on Huntley Fitzpatrick's new book as well, it looks so good! Definitely need to read some Rainbow Rowell, have heard only good things.

    New follower, great blog! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! You should definitely read some of Rainbow. Eleanor & Park is amazing. Anything Huntley writes I want to devour! ~Nikki

      Delete