Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thirsty Thursdays #9: Top 5 New Adult males


"Thirsty Thursdays" is an original weekly feature where we highlight all that makes our mouth water in the world of books. Join us each week where we will pick either a quote, book cover, book boyfriend or kiss from our favorite books, that makes us all swoony. Please link back to us each week, we'd love for you to share what wets your whistle, as well!


Ansel from Sweet Filthy Boy
Sebastian from Mister Black
Andrew from Eight Days a Week
Will from Slammed


Swoon quality: Can't name it. Each of these boys are different.

Why: I don't have a type, per say. Each one of these males is different. Ansel is sweet, yet filthy, obviously. Sebastian is dominant, Andrew is pervy and dedicated. Will is responsible and artistic. Travis is crazy, and well, I tend to like my fictional boys a little nuts.

Ansel from Sweet Filthy Boy
Alec from Make it Count
Paul from Broken
Will from Beautiful Player
Will from Sweet Thing


Swoon quality: All are both sweet and dangerous.

Why: There is something about each of these guys that is perfect but not in the traditional sense. They are all flawed but have the heart and libidos to make their ladies happy. From speaking in french to writing beautiful love songs, each of these guys are well rounded. They all have brains and brawn and make me weep they aren't real.

Check out our Thirsty Thursdays tab for all our future Thursday topics!

Until Next Time!

3 comments:

  1. As you guys know, I have Sweet Filthy Boy on my shelf but haven't started it yet. I have heard of Colleen Hoover but also haven't read any of her books yet. I am however in love with Paul from Broken. He's on my list too :) And I'll be checking out some of these titles as well. Thanks for sharing Keira, Nikki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the New Adult genre :D Since I started reading romance, it's been my favourite :D An oooooohhh!! Travis was my pick too xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's embarrassing that I haven't read about any of these characters! :P But I intend to change that soon! :) I'm new to blogging and I didn't know that there were weekly features that almost everyone took part in... I'm kind of exploring right now :P

    http://bookmaniacreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete