Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thirsty Thursdays #6: Steamiest Kiss

"Thirsty Thursdays" is an original weekly feature where we highlight all that makes our mouth water in the world of books. Join us each week where we will pick either a quote, book cover, book boyfriend or kiss from our favorite books, that makes us all swoony. Please link back to us each week, we'd love for you to share what wets your whistle, as well!

Just as the summer is heating up (For me in NYC it's cooling down and I love it!), we're bringing you some of our favorite steamiest kisses. You know, the ones that make you go take a cold shower? Or is that just me?

Characters: Ethan Vance and Mia Galliano
Swoon Quality: Anything dealing with thighs parting. Plus, Ethan is hot!

She shakes her head, smiling. "You can't go to dinner flashing all that cleavage. Come here, I'll button it." As soon as she touches my shirt, my hands frame her face, and I bend close, only inches separating us.
Mia doesn't tense or flinch in surprise, and I have this feeling she knew what I'd do when even I didn't.
We stay there, just breathing the same air for a few seconds, making a little pocket of shadow in the brightness that surrounds us.
This has to be our secret, or we could lose everything.
No one can know.
Neither of us says a word but the pact is right there, between us.
Then Mia's fingers close around my collar, tugging me closer, and I can't wait anymore.
I brush her lips with mine. This isn't our first kiss, but it sure as hell feels that way, and it seems important, somehow, to be tender with her.
That doesn't last long. I want more of her right away, and my tongue slides into her mouth. She tastes cool and sweet, like chilled grapes. When I feel her respond, kissing me back like she wants more, I wrap my arms around her, fitting her against me, and give it to her.
Mia draws back slightly after a moment, dashing kisses along the corner of my mouth. I take the opportunity to steal a glance at her from this close - she has the hottest body I've ever seen. I smooth my hand along her ribs, finding the curve of her breast. She sighs and presses closer, and the sound almost makes me lose my mind.
I need more. I hoist her up and turn, settling her on the barstool as I kiss her. Her knees are in my way, so I nudge her legs apart, pusjing her dress up her thighs. Then I settle between her hips.
"You feel incredible, Mia," I say.
But the truth is she feels fucking perfect. 
This kiss went on much longer but I didn't want to ruin it all for you guys. But seriously, when the chemistry is good and the attraction is there, kisses like these which seem innocent at first, become the hottest thing ever. A lot of their kisses are like this because there is a sense of forbidden fruit which makes them even more juicier!

Characters: Ansel and Mia 
Swoon Quality: Every time Ansel speaks, even if he says, "Let's get dinner", I can hear panties drop.

His lips push out a little as he thinks and I can't help but blink down to them. "With me, Cerise?"
I nod. "I know what that means, you know. It means 'cherry'. Pervert."
His eyes shine with amusement. "It does."
"And I'm sure you've guessed I'm not a virgin."
He shakes his head. "Have you seen your mouth? I've never seen lips so full and red."
Unconsciously, I pull my bottom lip into my mouth, sucking it. His eyes grow heavy and he leans closer. "I like when you do that. I want a turn."
My voice is nervous and shaking when I whisper, "They're just lips."
"They're not just lips. And please," he teases, and he's so close I can smell his aftershave. It smells life fresh air, like green and sharp and soothing all at once, something I've never smelled on a man before. "You wear red lipstick so that men won't notice your mouth? Surely you know what we dream about a mouth like that doing."
I don't close my eyes when he leans in and takes my bottom lip between both of his, but he does. His eyes fall closed, and every one of my senses picks up the gravelly sound he makes: I taste it, feel it, hear it, see the way he shivers against me.
He runs his tongue over my lip, sucks gently, and then pulls back. I realize it wasn't really a kiss. It was more a taste. And obviously he agrees: "You don't taste like cherry."
"What do I taste like?"
He shrugs a little, thoughtfully purses his lips.
"I'm unable to think of a good word. Sweet. Like a woman and a girl still, too."
Even before this scene I loved Ansel, but something about the way he spoke to her here was both playful and sexy. It cemented my want to know this character. Not to mention, SWOON!


Which kiss is steaming up your windows titanic style?

Check out our Thirsty Thursdays tab for all our future Thursday topics!

Until Next Time!



1 comment:

  1. I want to read these books soon! I have Sweet Filthy Boy on my shelf already. Those are some steamy kisses indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete