Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday! Characters I'd Name A Pet After!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish

I actually used to have fish and two of them I couldn't tell apart so they were named Mary-Kate and Ashley. I don't have pets now, but if I did...

1-4. Padmé, Anakin, Luke and Leia (Star Wars). They would obviously be a family of cats. Anakin would have to be a black cat.  Padmé would be a beautiful Russian Blue and they'd have a litter together.  I'd keep two and name them Luke and Leia. Then all four cats would be spade and neutered because I can't deal with more cats. I think having 4 cats would be enough on my poor allergies.  

5) Kenobi (Star Wars) He'd be a beagle or maybe a chocolate lab. 

6 & 7. Sevro au Barca and Ragnar Volarus (Red Rising series). Sevro would be a small wolfish dog.  Maybe a Husky, but the runt of the liter. Ragnar would be a huge guard dog. A breed that would make an intruder think twice. 

8 & 9. Monica and Chandler (Friends) After my fish died my family never replaced them, but I always thought if I did get fish again, I'd name them after my favorite TV couple. 

10. Merryweather (Sleeping Beauty) would be my feisty horse. I love horses and if I were rich I'd have one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment