Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall TBR List!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish


I started the 2016 Bingo Challenge and want to finish it. So my list for the rest of the year is meant to complete that.


1) The Untamed, Sebastian A. Jones, Peter Bergting, Darrell May
New York Comic-Con is less than 2 weeks away. This is next on my list after I finish my current book. I also had it on 2 previous TTT lists. One was the spring tbr list back in March. I have a problem with procrastinating. And putting too much on my plate.

2) The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
Narrated by Bill Homewood
I listened to the first chapter so far. After comic con I'll devote more time to listening to it.

3) Alight (The Generations Trilogy #2) by Scott Sigler
I recently bought this and wanted to read it before NYCC but that won't happen. I got stalled on reading and really need to catch up.

4) Edgar Allen Poe stories.
There are a few of his classics I want to reread. The recent back to school TTT list brought that feeling back.

5) The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
My favorite character in the Mortal Instrument universe. Going to finally read his story.

6) The Icarus Girl by Helen OyeyemiThis is was on my TTT list a few weeks ago and now it's on this list. I'll finally read it and have it count towards my challenge.


7) The Sun Is Also a Star, by Nicola Yoon
This comes out in November. Been looking forward it since it was announced.

So many of these are being repeated from past TTT lists. But it's only because I'm so determined to really read them. I promise they won't be on another tbr list.

No comments:

Post a Comment