Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday! Bookish People We Follow On Social Media!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish

We all love to scroll on a TL either it be on instagram or twitter, sometimes tumblr. 


I can't keep up with the fast pace of social media so here is the very short list of who I follow:

1) First In Line
firstinlinereaders.tumblr.com

I believe it is a division of Random House. The tag line is "be the first to read the last line." They have monthly picks and some perks for members.

2) Sons of Ares
Facebook: facebook.com/SonsOfAres/
Twitter: @SonsOfAres_

This is the "Official Fan Group for NYT bestsellers Red Rising, Golden Son, & Morning Star (and soon, Iron Gold!!!) by author Pierce Brown." I follow them because I am obsessed with the trilogy. I am about 90% sure that Pierce's sister runs the group.

3) Armitage4Clairmont
Tumblr: armitage4clairmont.tumblr.com

This is for fans of The All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness and want Richard Armitage to play Matthew Clairmont in the BBC adaptation. They have some great fan art and gifs of Richard to look at ;)

4) Off the Shelf
Twitter: @OffTheShelf

"Written by publishing professionals dedicated to helping readers discover or re-discover books that were published a year to 1000 years ago." I follow them on twitter and get their newsletters.

5) Epic Reads
Twitter: @EpicReads

I think all book worms follow them. They have some funny videos about book nerd problems.


6) The Locker Room 
facebook.com/groups/lockerroomromance/

I love this Facebook group. It's for fans of sports romance books and some of the best authors who write it are the coaches. What I love about this group is that the members are all friendly and always down to talk sports books or books in general.

7) Jamie of Broke and Bookish
Blog: perpetualpageturner.com
Twitter: @brokeandbookish

I became a fan of hers because of the blog that hosts this meme. But after following her on social media and her blog, I became a bigger fan. When I met her at a signing, I went full on fangirl. 

8) Stacee
Instagram: book_junkee

She was one of the first people I've ever followed when I got into bookish things. I love her bookstagram and I trust her reviews a lot.
Twitter/Instagram: @Bookishpanda

There are a lot of book blogs that I follow and like, but hers is one of goals. She's supernice and her instagram is such bookstagram goals. 

10) R.S. Grey
Instagram: @AuthorRSGrey

She's one of my favorite authors I follow on instagram. Her posts are cute and funny and she has a lot of giveaways! It's like a ball of happiness with every double tap.

No comments:

Post a Comment