Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday! Books That Became My Favorite Movies


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish

Today's a freebie day. Love things when their free. I also love movies. This list has probably already been done before but because I love movies, I want to do it. I could have picked favorite books that became movies but I wanted to give love to the movies that I loved even if I haven't read the book.



 This is one of my favorites because it's super romantic and of course Shane West. The book was different from the movie but the heart of it was still there.


I've never read the book but the movie moves me to tears every time I watch it. I love the story and it quickly became one of my go to films.


Another sad one. The book and movie had me laughing and crying. Sometimes I thought the book was better but in others, the movie showed emotion where the book didn't reach.



No matter how cheesy this movie is, I love it to pieces. It's so sweet and uplifting. The book 

This has been on my TBR list for ages. The movie is one of my all time favorites and I could sit and watch it anytime. The relationships are great and I love the flashbacks. 

I adore Sandra Bullock. However, I loved the movie more than the book but that could just be me.

Brad Pitt. That is all.

I know that some people don't really like the movie but I loved the realness and the dark side of being an adult.


This was my first introduction to the genius that was Michael Crichton. Dinosaurs and awesome theme park that can kill you. Sweet!




This was one of my mother and I's favorite movies. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment