Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday! Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

I love wishes. It's something I do very often. When it comes to bookish things, the wishes are plentiful. Now, I'm going to share some of them. (A lot of them involve money.)



  1. Dear Book Genie... A sequel to The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black. That book was awesome and needs a follow up.
  2. Dear Book Genie... Endless shelves for books and funko pops. Those are the two things that are over running my house and I have no where to put new ones.
  3. Dear Book Genie... I want to go to Harkness College from The Ivy Years series by Sarina Bowen. Their hockey team is hella hot.
  4. Dear Book Genie...  Tickets to Australia so I can meet Kylie Scott and become her best friend.
  5. Dear Book Genie... I would love money so I can go to RT in Vegas this year. 
  6. Dear Book Genie...  Can I get a new kindle? The new one that came out last month would be best.
  7. Dear Book Genie... Can I have a dinner party with Rainbow Rowell, John Green and J.K and then we all play Harry Potter Scene it?
  8. Dear Book Genie... I would like to have a list of all the books I had to throw out a few years ago so I can have them all back again.
  9. Dear Book Genie... Give me the strength to write and finish a novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment