Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Finds #2


"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by A Daily Rhythm, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.

This week, I found soooo many books! But I'm just going to showcase some of my favorites.




Minotaur by Phillip W. Simpson - I loved the cover of this one. And the mythological theme was so appealing.

Truth or Beard by Penny Reid - Finally bought this one. I've been dying for it for weeks.

Devil and the Bluebird by Jennifer Mason-Black - I found this on goodreads and had to add it. I loved the whole deal with the devil concept.

Gateway to Fourline by Pam Brondos - I found this on someone's WoW and was blown away by the synopsis. 


What did you guys find this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment