Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday! Auto-buy Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Kinda of like last week, these are some of the authors that I know I will buy regardless of anything. And in turn, some of them are the authors I have the most books from. So here they are with the last book I got from them and the next that will be bought.


  1. Alice Clayton 
    Last buy - MaiTai'd Up
    Next buy - Nuts
  2. Jay Crownover
    Last buy - Asa
    Next buy - Better When He's Brave
  3. Huntley Fitzpatrick
    Last buy - What I Thought Was True
    Next buy - The Boy Most Likely To
  4. R.S. Grey
    Last buy - The Allure of Julian Lefray
    Next buy - The Allure of Dean Harper
  5. Kasie West
    Last buy - The Fill-In Boyfriend
    Next buy - Whatever her next book is because I'll need it like air.
  6. Lauren Layne
    Last buy - Crushed
    Next buy - Blurred Lines
  7. Rainbow Rowell
    Last buy - My True Love Gave To Me
    Next buy - Carry On
  8. John Green
    Last buy - Looking for Alaska anniversary edition
    Next buy - When he gets off his butt and writes something.
  9. Joy N. Hensley
    Last buy - Rites of Passage
    Next buy - Anything she writes.
  10. Sarina Bowen
    Last buy - The Year We Fell Down
    Next buy - I'm going to buy the rest of the Ivy Years Series because the first was amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment