Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday! Books On Our Winter TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Hi! We are back with TTT this week so we are thankful for that. Also, it's my birthday! (Nikki lol) We are spending the week together so we are also thankful for that and most of all we are thankful for all of you guys! 

Enough of that, lets talk Winter TBR list shall we?



Creep by Jennifer Hillier - I've heard great things about this thriller and stalker novels are right up my alley. 

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness - I've been meaning to start this for over a year now. It's time.

Fire by Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian - Love this series. Sad to see it ending, but can't wait to read the conclusion.

Ensnared by A. G. Howard - I can't believe I've not picked this up yet, seeing as it was my favorite last year. A definite must read.

Dirty Rowdy Thing by Christina Lauren - Book two of the series! I'm expecting some fangirl feels with this one.


The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris - This has been on my list for a while and I've had it since September so I really need to start it.

Mai Tai'd Up by Alice Clayton - I LOVE this series and can't get enough from Alice's writing so the next book is a definite read.

The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton - Keeping with the Clayton theme, I want to read where it all began for her. I also hear it is steamier than the Cocktail series.

Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I said I would read this whole series before February so I need to start now if I'm going to make it to that deadline.

Easy Street: The Hard Way by Ron Perlman - I love Sons of Anarchy and I love Ron Perlman so I think that reading his memoir will be actually life changing for me.

Until Next Time!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo Clayton is one I've been told I must try. Hope it's a good one! Dirty Rowdy Thing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these.

    I have been wanting to read Burn for Burn and I really need to read A.G. Howard's books. I have the first two on my Kindle.

    The Fine Art of Pretending sounds like a cute story. I have been wanting to read it but haven't gotten it yet.

    I hope you both enjoy reading these books! Great lists!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 authors I'm dying to read! I've heard good things about Harkness and nothing but raves for Armentrout. Enjoy your winter reading!

    ReplyDelete