Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thirsty Thursdays #14: Most romantic book setting

"Thirsty Thursdays" is an original weekly feature where we highlight all that makes our mouth water in the world of books. Join us each week where we will pick either a quote, book cover, book boyfriend or kiss from our favorite books, that makes us all swoony. Please link back to us each week, we'd love for you to share what wets your whistle, as well!

Instead of telling you the place we picked, I'm just going to show you!



Nikki
Swoon quality: It is the city of love!

Why: From Sweet filthy boy to Anna and the French Kiss, this is the perfect place to fall in love. Or heal a broken heart. One day I will make it there and start my own romance story.


Keira
Swoon quality: Foreign city, foreign boy!

Why: I think it has to do with the unknown, but also we learn from books, movies, television that Paris is all about love. What's more romantic than being swept off your feet by a man who whispers sweet nothings in your ear, in a language that you can not only not understand, but sends shivers down your spine?



Check out our Thirsty Thursdays tab for all our future Thursday topics!


Until Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've read one really set in Paris yet. But would LOVE to. I think one or two they made a quick layover there so just a scene or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a pretty place! Well as I can tell in books lol

    ReplyDelete