Saturday, August 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #18



Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Hello, Weekend. I'm stoked for the three day holiday. Maybe it will provide a few extra hours to get through some of our new books. What about you? Anything new on your shelf this week? 



Shimmer by Elena Dillon - After reading Breathe this was passed onto me by Mark My Words Book Publicity and I jumped right in. Stop back by on the 8th for my review. 
Game by Barry Lyga - Book two in the Jasper Dent series. I have yet to read book one, but have high hopes for it. The good things I've read about both books, and Barry Lyga, have me intrigued. 
Creep by Jennifer Hillier - I've been dying to read this, so earlier this week Simon and Schuster sent out one of their "weekly deals" emails and to my surprise Creep was on the list.Currently $1.99 in eBook format, I felt somewhat like a thief. 



I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre - I wanted this for a while and finally got it on release day. I’ve already finished it! I liked it.
Isn’t She Lovely by Lauren Layne - I wish I would have known about this book before I read Broken. But I can’t wait to read it because Lauren Layne is becoming one my my favorite authors.
Spirited Away by Angela Campbell - I’ve actually had this for a week or two now and I kept forgetting to add. I’ve started it and can’t stop laughing!
On the Scent by Angela Campbell - I had Spirited before I got this and Something Wicked but I can’t wait to go back and read from the beginning of this series.
Something Wicked by Angela Campbell - See On the Scent.
Soul Immortal: Fated Eternals by Jen Printy - This is in the same boat as Spirited Away. I had it but forgot to add. It looks really good.
Rule by Jay Crownover - I have been told to read this series for a while. I’m all for a badboy. I want to see if I can get to it before I go to Chapter by Chapter in September.

Until next time, 

8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of those. They look good. Have a great weekend.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been binging on Lauren Layne this week and I love her books! I need to get Isn't She Lovely? The Angela Campbell books sound like a fun too! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her writing is so good. I saw on twitter that you were reading it. Were they good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You too! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I loved all 4 books I've read by her! :) They are short and fun reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul of books. Ann Aguirre's new one looks very interesting. I hope you love all your new books.


    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun haul. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW nice haul! I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Come and check out OUT's STS

    And dont forget to enter the giveaways!

    Leydy from OUAT

    ReplyDelete