Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday! Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

We've all played this game before; who would you want on a deserted island with you. I usually pick Leo DiCaprio but I'm selfish like that. Now we're doing it with book characters. Lets see who gets frisky in the sand.

  • Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy - Girl can kick some serious ass, okay?
  • Kai from The Blooming Goddess Trilogy - Hot god? Yes and please. He could protect and... other things. The son of Hades would make the perfect companion.
  • Karou from The Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Just like Rose Karou can handle her own. She's resourceful, and chances are, she would have some of those wishes with her.
  • Bennett Ryan from Beautiful Bastard - Nothing better to distract you from life off the grid than the filthy whispers of a beautiful man.
  • Katniss from The Hunger Games - Obviously Katniss is the queen of survival. She can hunt, she can fight, she's one crafty cookie.
  • Peeta from The Hunger Games - Since Keira took Katniss I'll take lover boy. I mean he stays cool in the face of danger and he makes bread. I love bread.
  • Tobias 'Four' Eaton from Divergent - He isn't my favorite leading man but he can kick some serious ass. And he isn't bad to look at. Back tattoo? Yes please.
  • Ansel from Sweet Filthy Boy - This is a purely selfish reason. He's hot, foreign, hot, knows how to use his body, and did I mention hot? Who's to say this island isn't off the coast of France? (I know nothing of geography)
  • Tana from The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - I figure I should have some female company. She is another one that is cool under pressure and is pretty bad ass.
  • Kat from Make it Count - I adore her sense of humor. I think we would have a good time just making jokes about fish and coconuts. 
Until next time!

11 comments:

  1. Katniss is popular this week! Not a surprise really, she is a fantastic character to have in a survival situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel (Miss Perfection)July 22, 2014 at 10:57 AM

    I'd love to be stuck with Rose on an island! She's so funny and hilarious. She could teach me some fighting moves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose is my definite #1 pick, as well as Katniss and Peeta. They all can kick some serious ass! They're very intelligent which also adds to the pros. Great post!

    http://www.thatgirlybookworm.blogspot.ca (blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing lists, I love so many characters from them, Rose and Katniss are totally bad-ass, Karou would not only be one of the strongest but she's a really good friend as well. I love Peeta, he survived so much and still kept his great personality and Tana's such a selfless character. Great choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right? She has been on every list I've seen today lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Peeta! If they can survive all the stuff they have then a deserted island is nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I agree about Tana. Every step was selfless for her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! Or to borrow one of those dresses she has.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rose and Karou are good picks! I really wish I had thought to add Karou, because her wishes would come in handy! Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier. And Rose would be fun to be around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rose Hathaway! Now that's a good choice! Can't believe I didn't think of her haha.

    ReplyDelete